5 Advantages of Being a Freelancer
1. You work when you want.
2. You work wherever you want.
3. You are your own boss.
4. You have more income potential.
5. You can take advantage of more tax deductions.
5 Disadvantages of Being a Freelancer
1. You have to make more than your previous salary.
2. You have to wear a lot more hats.
3. You have to deal with inconsistent cash flow.
4. You are responsible for finding your own work.
5. The buck stops with you.
Source from : https://www.legalzoom.com/articles/top-5-advantages-and-disadvantages-of-being-a-freelancer